The county feedlot program is a cooperative arrangement between the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency and county governments to administer Minnesota's feedlot rule. County feedlot programs implement feedlot rules and regulations in 50 Minnesota counties (as of January 2021), including most of the major feedlot counties.
There are about 18,000 registered feedlots in Minnesota.
- County feedlot program
- Delegated Counties, Number of Feedlots Registered and County Feedlot Officers (wq-f1-12)
- County Feedlot Program Report (lrwq-f-1sy16)
- County feedlot officers (wq-f1-13)
- Note: Print in landscape orientation on legal-size paper. (Last update April 22, 2021)
- County websites (Association of Minnesota Counties)