The county feedlot program is a cooperative arrangement between the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency and county governments to administer Minnesota's feedlot rule. County feedlot programs implement feedlot rules and regulations in 50 Minnesota counties (as of January 2019), including most of the major feedlot counties.
There are about 25,000 registered feedlots in Minnesota. The number feedlots in operation is actually around 18,000.
- County feedlot program
- Delegated Counties, Number of Feedlots Registered and County Feedlot Officers (wq-f1-12)
- County Feedlot Program Report (lrwq-f-1sy16)
- County Feedlot Officers (wq-f1-13)
- Note: Print in landscape orientation on legal-size paper. (Last update November 2019)
- County websites (Association of Minnesota Counties)