Skip to main content
Covered liquid manure lagoons

Whenever feedlot construction or expansion is proposed, the MPCA or delegated county feedlot officer must be notified, even if a permit is not required. There are also locational restrictions and construction standards that apply to many proposals.


Location and notification requirements

​Construction guidance

Technical requirements

Livestock carcass disposal