Use the Online services button below for:
- Aboveground storage tank permit application
- Air quality permit administrative amendments — For individual permit holders only
- Air quality individual permit reissuance — For individual permit holders only
- Air quality dispersion modeling
- Construction stormwater permits
- Electronic Discharge Monitoring Report submittal
- Hazardous waste generator license renewal applications
- Industrial stormwater annual report
- Industrial stormwater general permit and No Exposure certification
- Industrial stormwater monitoring reports
- Notice of permit termination
- Notification of regulated hazardous waste activities
- Remediation field work notification service
- Vessel discharge permit
- Voluntary remediation or brownfield programs enrollment
- Volunteer water monitoring
- Yard waste compost permit-by-rule applications
Feedlot online services
Use Feedlot online services to register feedlots and apply for feedlot permits.
Emission inventory online services
Use Emissions inventory online services to submit emission inventory information.
Pay an invoice
When making payment, you will be redirected to US Bank to provide your bank account, credit or debit card data so that your payment can be processed. US Bank charges a separate service fee of 2.15% for all credit card transactions or 1.25% for each debit card transaction. ACH (electronic check) payments have a separate service fee of $1.00 per transaction.