Skip to main content
Phone icon.


TTY: Use preferred relay service



Laptop icon.


Ask MPCA online form



Information icon.

Info request

Request data and information



Alert light icon.

Report an environmental emergency

Report spills of oil, hazardous materials and other environmental emergencies such as fish kills to the Minnesota Duty Officer. See our Emergency response page for more information.

Call: 651-649-5451 or 800-422-0798 TTY service: 651-297-5353 or 800-627-3529 using your preferred telecommunications relay service.



Message exclamation icon.

Report a violation of environmental regulations (non-emergency)

Have you seen something that may negatively impact the environment or be in violation of environmental regulations?

Call: 651-296-6300 or 800-657-3864

Online: Submit a complaint

To report spills of oil or hazardous materials, call the Minnesota Duty Officer at 800-422-0798.



Microphone icon.

Media requests

Assistance with information, interviews, and background on agency work for reporters and editors.

Contact: MPCA communications and outreach


MPCA offices

The MPCA has offices in seven cities around Minnesota that provide products, services, and information to local residents and businesses.

St. Paul

520 Lafayette Road N
St. Paul, MN 55155-4194
651-296-6300 or 800-657-3864
TTY: use your preferred relay service


7678 College Road, Suite 105
Baxter, MN 56425
218-828-2492 or 800-657-3864
Fax: 218-723-4727

Detroit Lakes

714 Lake Ave., Suite 220
Detroit Lakes, MN 56501
218-847-1519 or 800-657-3864
Fax: 218-723-4727


525 Lake Ave. S., Suite 400
Duluth, MN 55802
218-723-4660 or 800-657-3864
Fax: 218-723-4727


12 Civic Center Plaza, Suite 2165
Mankato, MN 56001
507-389-5977 or 800-657-3864
Fax: 507-389-6985


504 Fairgrounds Rd., Suite 200
Marshall, MN 56258
507-537-7146 or 800-657-3864
Fax: 507-389-6985


7381 Airport View Dr. SW
Rochester, MN 55902
507-285-7343 or 800-657-3864
Fax: 507-389-6985