Ask MPCA online form

Before you use the form below, please note the following:

  • If you have suggestions for improving the MPCA's website, or comments or questions about the content or functionality of the site, please complete our Web Feedback form.
  • If you want to report a citizen complaint or environmental incident, please complete our Citizen Complaint Form.
  • If you are younger than 13, please ask a parent to fill out this form for you. MPCA privacy policy.

There may be up to a two-week wait to receive a reply to your question.