The Minnesota Association of County Feedlot Officers (MACFO) represents counties participating in a cooperative arrangement with the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency (MPCA) and county government to administer Minnesota's feedlot rule. This cooperative program is known as "county delegation" or the "county feedlot program." County feedlot programs are responsible for the implementation of feedlot rules and regulations (50 counties as of January 2018, including most of the major livestock counties). MACFO is an official affiliate organization with the Association of Minnesota Counties.
Cancelled: 19th annual convention, March 24-26, 2020, Broadway Ballroom, Alexandria
- 2020 MACFO Convention Agenda (wq-f1-12b)
- 2020 MACFO convention registration form (wq-f1-12c)
- 2020 MACFO membership dues (wq-f1-12d.pdf)
The files below contain information about feedlot contacts for counties in Minnesota. For more information, contact Forrest Peterson, 320-979-1776, or call the MPCA at 800-657-3864 or 651-296-7327 (metro area).
- CFO Toolbox
- Delegated counties, number of feedlots registered and County Feedlot Officers
- County feedlot officers (wq-f1-13) - List of feedlot contacts for counties in Minnesota (updated March 2020). Note: this file should be printed in landscape orientation on legal-size paper.
- MPCA Feedlot Program: County contact information - This file contains a separate page for all 87 counties. Find a particular page by clicking on the county name on the list or map.
- County Feedlot Program
- County web sites (AMC)