The county feedlot program is a cooperative arrangement between the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency and county governments to administer Minnesota's feedlot rule. County feedlot programs implement feedlot rules and regulations in 50 Minnesota counties (as of January 2019), including most of the major feedlot counties.
There are about 25,000 registered feedlots in Minnesota. The number feedlots in operation is actually around 18,000.
- County feedlot program
- Delegated Counties, Number of Feedlots Registered and County Feedlot Officers (wq-f1-12)
- County Feedlot Program Report (lrwq-f-1sy16)
- County Feedlot Officers (wq-f1-13)
- Note: Print in landscape orientation on legal-size paper. (Last update February 2019)
- MPCA feedlot program: County contact information
- This file contains a separate page for all 87 counties. Find a particular page by clicking on the county name on the list or map.
- County websites (Association of Minnesota Counties)