Rulemakings that affect Minnesota’s waters include changes to the state Water Quality Standards (Minn. R. ch. 7050 and 7052) or specific water-related activities (e.g., animal feedlots or permit programs).
- Water Quality Fee Rule
- 2021-2022 amendments to Water Quality Standards: Use classification 2
- Amendments to Water Quality Standards: Use classification 1
- Amendments to Water Quality Standards: Use classification 2, ammonia
- Sulfate standard to protect wild rice
- Removal of drinking water, industrial, and irrigation uses for the trout stream portion of the Dark River