This project addresses an impairment for water temperature in Miller Creek, from its headwaters to the St. Louis River. The South St. Louis County Soil and Water Conservation District has partnered with the MPCA to complete the TMDL report and TMDL implementation plan.
Map and location
Miller Creek is located within the St. Louis River watershed, in the Lake Superior Basin in northern Minnesota.
TMDL report and implementation plan
- Miller Creek TMDL (wq-iw10-07e) (EPA approval 1/9/2018)
- Miller Creek TMDL: EPA approval letter (wq-iw10-07g)
- Analysis of Flow Data from Miller Creek, Duluth, MN (wq-iw10-07n)
- Analysis of Stream Temperature Data from Miller Creek, Duluth, MN (wq-iw10-07o)
- Stream Temperature Modeling of Miller Creek, Duluth, MN (wq-iw10-07p)
- Streamflow Modeling of Miller Creek, Duluth, MN (wq-iw10-07q)
- Miller Creek Macroinvertebrate, Habitat, and Temperature Report (wq-iw10-07r)
- Characterization of Stream Temperature and Heat Loading for Miller Creek, Duluth, MN (wq-iw10-07s)
Tom Estabrooks, Project manager
Minnesota Pollution Control Agency
525 Lake Ave S Ste 400
Duluth, MN 55802