Ten Steps to Hazardous Waste Compliance
This workshop is beginner-level training designed for operators of businesses that generate a hazardous waste, permitted facilities, consultants, local units of government, and anyone else who may need to understand how to comply with the Minnesota Hazardous Waste Rules.
The registration form for this training will be coming soon.
At the training, you will learn about the 10 steps to compliance
- Evaluating your waste and determining generator size
- How to get an EPA identification number
- Licensing (and applicable fees)
- Choosing and marking containers
- Accumulating and storing hazardous waste
- Transport and dispose of hazardous waste
- Hazardous waste manifests
- Emergency planning
- Training employees
- Record keeping
Diane Belanger, 651-757-2072
General fax: 651-297-8676
Credit card fax: 651-205-4594
This training is being offered online to make it more accessible and readily available to operators of businesses that generate a hazardous waste, permitted facilities, consultants, local units of government, and anyone else interested. Please note that we will still be offering a face-to-face class option in the future as well.
Contact: Samantha Adams, 218-316-3892