Monitoring service training
Recorded training session (65 min.) on new monitoring service in MPCA e-Services (Jan. 22, 2021)
In-person trainings are still highly encouraged. MPCA’s industrial stormwater program staff collaborate with educators at the University of Minnesota to offer a variety of in-person workshops.
Examples of past courses.
- ISW1001 - Industrial Stormwater Permit Training
- ISW2201 - Design of Industrial Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans
- ISW2202 - Industrial Stormwater Regulations, SWPPPs, Sampling, and Monitoring
- ISW3201 - Industrial Stormwater Sampling, Monitoring, and Inspections
- ISW4201 - Industrial Facility Response to Benchmark Exceedance
- ISW5001 - Managing Total Suspended Solids (TSS) on Industrial Facilities
Online training module
Updated training for the 2020-2025 Industrial Stormwater permit is in development.
Contact industrial stormwater staff: email@example.com.