Annual report requirements: Submit through e-Services (THIS IS NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE)
The 2020 annual report form will only be available through e-Services. The annual report service is not complete, so you cannot enter your annual report yet.
Please retain the same information that you historically would have provided on your annual report:
- Inspection requirements, one inspection per month
- Changes to the facility
- SWPPP updates (Stormwater pollution prevention plan)
- Annual training dates
- Impaired waters review
- TMDL review
When the annual report service is available the MPCA will send out a GovDelivery notification, emails to permit contacts, and this webpage will be updated.
Monthly/yearly requirements for permitted facilities
- Fee invoices (spring 2020) if you held permit coverage in 2020, you will be invoiced
- Monthly inspections
- Annual staff training
- Annual SWPPP review
- Annual impaired waters review
Upcoming training opportunities
Check the University of Minnesota Erosion and Stormwater Management Certification Program web site for upcoming training opportunities.
Contact the program
- Visit us at our Industrial stormwater webpage
- Email the program
- Call the Stormwater Hotline: 651-757-2119 or 800-657-3804
- Technical assistance: Dave Bodovinitz (507-206-2654) or Mary West (651-757-2818)
- Engineering questions: Brian Schweiss: 651-757-2709