Gas-powered equipment causes harm
Gas-powered landscaping and snow removal equipment is bad for the environment. And, it's especially harmful to the equipment operators.
Benefits of battery-powered equipment
You should use battery-operated equipment because of all the benefits it provides.
Alternative equipment is lighter
- Easier to use
- Easier to carry across longer distances
- Less back strain
"We enjoy the ease of use," said Nick Jacobs (City of Otsego).
- No need to mix oil and gasoline
- No messy fuel spills
- No carburetors
- Less staff time spent on maintenance
"We are able to complete tasks with enough batteries on hand," said Shasta Frandrup (Timberland Outdoor Services Inc.).
- Happier customers
- Happier employees
- Happier wildlife
“The noise of the equipment is far less,” said Kim Lanoux (Hennepin County Public Works).
- No fumes
- Less disruption
- Satisfying environmentally conscious customers
Explore the options
- Find battery-powered equipment to suit your needs
- Test out different options to figure out what works best
- Consider choosing one brand to simplify battery needs