Budget recommendation process
The Clean Water Council approved the timeline and process for considering proposals from the Clean Water Fund for the FY22-23 budget cycle.
- FY22-23 Clean Water Fund recommendations: Funding process timeline (wq-cwc1-24)
- FY22-23 Clean Water Fund recommendations: Process (wq-cwc1-25)
- Summary of public comments to Clean Water Council proposals to the Clean Water Fund FY22-23 (wq-cwc1-27)
Budget and policy recommendations - Legislative report
The Clean Water Council’s Biennial Report includes budget recommendations for the Legislature and Governor on how FY18-19 Clean Water Fund dollars should be appropriated, policies for clean water, and progress on Clean Water Fund activities. The Council’s FY18-19 Clean Water Fund recommendations, totaling $220.514 million, reflect the priority of providing resources to on-the-ground actions that improve and protect Minnesota’s water.
- FY18-19 Clean Water Fund and Policy Recommendations (lr-cwc-1sy16) (December 1, 2016)
- Past biennial reports of the Clean Water Council
The Clean Water Council requested state agencies and other entities to complete a form as part of their process to develop budget recommendations. See Appendix A of the Council’s Report.