Environmental rules and regulations are essential tools used to protect Minnesota's environment. These rules and regulations set standards for environmental quality and limits on pollutants.
The listed rules link directly to the Minnesota Office of Revisor of Statutes and are the most current version available.
Current Minnesota state air rules
- Ch. 7001: Permits and Certifications
- Ch. 7002: Air Emission Permit Fees
- Ch. 7005: Definition and Abbreviations
- Ch. 7007: Air Emission Permits
- Ch. 7008: Exempt Air Emissions
- Ch. 7009: Ambient Air Quality Standards
- Ch. 7011: Standards for Stationary Sources
- Ch. 7017: Monitoring and Testing Requirements
- Ch. 7019: Emission Inventory Requirements
- Ch. 7023: Mobile and Indirect Sources
- Ch. 7025: Lead Paint Removal
- Ch. 7027: Stratospheric Ozone Protection
- Ch. 7030: Noise pollution control
MPCA's public rulemaking docket
Current, future, and completed rulemaking projects, including Revisor number, webpage, rule summary, contacts, and timetable.
Additional rules and regulations
- MPCA Public notices
- Regulations.gov - Environment, Agriculture and Public Lands subset
- Federal Register