Environmental rules and regulations are essential tools used to protect Minnesota's environment. These rules and regulations set standards for environmental quality and limits on pollutants.
The listed rules link directly to the Minnesota Office of Revisor of Statutes and are the most current version available.
Current Minnesota state air rules
- Chapter 7001: Permits and Certifications
- Chapter 7002: Air Emission Permit Fees
- Chapter 7005: Definition and Abbreviations
- Chapter 7007: Air Emission Permits
- Chapter 7008: Exempt Air Emissions
- Chapter 7009: Ambient Air Quality Standards
- Chapter 7011: Standards for Stationary Sources
- Chapter 7017: Monitoring and Testing Requirements
- Chapter 7019: Emission Inventory Requirements
- Chapter 7021: Acid Deposition Control
- Chapter 7023: Mobile and Indirect Sources
- Chapter 7025: Lead Paint Removal
- Chapter 7027: Stratospheric Ozone Protection
- Minnesota Rules: 7030: Noise pollution control
MPCA's public rulemaking docket
Current, future, and completed rulemaking projects, including Revisor number, webpage, rule summary, contacts, and timetable.
Additional rules and regulations
- MPCA Public notices
- Regulations.gov - Environment, Agriculture and Public Lands subset
- Federal Register