Major watershed pollutants
Yields and flow weighted mean concentrations by monitoring site watershed
Runoff/precipitation maps and data
- Average annual total precipitation by watershed (wq-cm1-08)
- Average annual runoff by watershed (wq-cm1-09)
- Average annual runoff ratio by watershed (wq-cm1-10)
- Precipitation, runoff and runoff ratio maps (wq-cm1-11)
- Data: Annual runoff, rainfall and runoff ratio (wq-cm1-06)
- Data: Average runoff, rainfall and runoff ratio (wq-cm1-07)
Mississippi River Basin
Pollutant loads as a percent of the load measured at Lock & Dam #3 near Red Wing, Minn.
- NO2+NO3 loads as a percentage of the load measured at Lock and Dam #3 (wq-cm5-29)
- Total Nitrogen Load as a Percentage of the Load Measured at Lock and Dam #3 (wq-cm5-30)
- Total Phosphorous Load as a Percentage of the Load Measured at Lock And Dam #3 (wq-cm5-33)
- Total Suspended Solids Loads as a Percentage of the Load Measured at Lock and Dam #3 (wq-cm5-31)
- Annual report (coming soon)
- Watershed monitoring and assessment reports are included in the watershed pages
- Trends (coming soon)
DNR/MPCA Cooperative Stream Gaging - Stream discharge and links to Division of Waters Resources, climate information, river levels, water quality information, recreation, and commonly used hydrological terms.
Environmental Data Access – Water quality data collected for all MPCA monitoring programs.