Stormwater from major municipal wastewater treatment plants and many types of privately-owned facilities that process wastewater is considered industrial stormwater and must be permitted. Facilities may choose from a couple of permit options outlined in detail on the Water Quality Permit Applications page.
The following compliance requirements and guidance documents are for facilities that have chosen to incorporate industrial stormwater permit requirements into their new or existing NPDES/SDS Permit.
Compliance requirements and guidance documents
- Industrial Stormwater Annual Report Form
- Industrial Stormwater Site Inspection Form
- Benchmark Monitoring
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan Guidance
- Employee Training Program Guidance
- Industrial Stormwater Best Management Practices Guidebook (Sedimentation Basin Design and Construction)
For more information on permit coverage and compliance requirements, visit the Water Quality Permit Applications page.