The Budget and Outcomes Committee (BOC) consists of a minimum of four voting members and a maximum of a non-majority of the current seated Clean Water Council (Council) voting members.
- Prepares initial input on budget recommendations to the Council
- Reviews existing measurable outcomes information to show effectiveness of accomplishments
- Is accountable and advisory to the full Council
- Elects its own Chair and Vice Chair
Membership is reviewed every two years.
2021 - 2022 members: John Barten, Steve Besser (Committee Vice Chair), Gary Burdorf, Warren Formo, Holly Kovarik (Committee Chair), Todd Renville, and Pat Shea
Clean Water Fund recommendations
Meetings are usually held on the first Friday of the month. All are invited to attend.
Next scheduled meeting
- Meeting number (access code): 2486 781 8853; Password: 7y2XwCJzPK3
- Join by phone: 415-655-0003; access code: 2486 781 8853
Online resources go back 6 months. For assistance with older materials, please contact Clean Water Council staff.
No October 2021 BOC meeting
No September 2021 BOC meeting
No July 2021 BOC meeting
No June 2021 BOC meeting
No April 2021 BOC meeting