The purpose of this annual plan is to:
- demonstrate compliance with air monitoring network regulations
- describe proposed changes for the upcoming year
- provide specific information on each of Minnesota's existing and proposed air quality monitoring sites.
Details regarding the location of individual sites, monitoring objectives, and proposed changes are provided. Data for several pollutants are summarized to show current conditions relative to state and federal air quality standards. The plan also provides an overview of the various air quality monitoring networks operating in Minnesota.
2019 Network Plan
- 2019 Air Monitoring Network Plan for Minnesota (aq10-16a)
- Appendix A: 2018 Air monitoring site descriptions (aq10-16b)
- Appendix B: Minimum monitoring requirements and 2018 monitor classification in AQS (aq10-16c)
- Appendix C: Sulfur dioxide data requirements rule emissions assessment (aq10-16d)
- Appendix D: Photochemical assessment monitoring station (PAMS) network implementation plan (aq10-16e)
Questions and comments from the public on our air-monitoring activities are welcome throughout the year.