The purpose of this annual plan is to:
- demonstrate compliance with air monitoring network regulations
- describe proposed changes for the upcoming year
- provide specific information on each of Minnesota's existing and proposed air quality monitoring sites.
Details regarding the location of individual sites, monitoring objectives, and proposed changes are provided. Data for several pollutants are summarized to show current conditions relative to state and federal air quality standards. The plan also provides an overview of the various air quality monitoring networks operating in Minnesota.
- 2021 Air Monitoring Network Plan for Minnesota (aq10-18a)
- Appendix A: 2020 air monitoring site descriptions (aq10-18b)
- Appendix B: Minimum monitoring requirements and 2020 monitor classifications in AQS (aq10-18c)
2020 Network plan
- 2020 Air Monitoring Network Plan for Minnesota (aq10-17a)
- Appendix A: 2019 air monitoring site descriptions (aq10-17b)
- Appendix B: Minimum monitoring requirements and 2019 monitor classifications in AQS (aq10-17c)
- Appendix C: Sulfur dioxide data requirements rule emissions assessment (aq10-17d)
Questions and comments from the public on our air-monitoring activities are welcome throughout the year.
- Michael Smith, 651-757-2733