The Minnesota Stormwater Manual:
- Serves as a valuable resource for professional stormwater managers
- Welcomes newcomers to the stormwater field
- Provides practical stormwater management practices
- Receives regular review and edits
- Exists due to the continuing efforts of the Stormwater Steering Committee
Whether you’re new to stormwater or you’ve been working in the field for years, you’ll find the Minnesota Stormwater Manual wiki has what you’re looking for. It offers quick ways to search for information, provide feedback to the MPCA, and update the contents. You will find the latest in stormwater management, including BMPs, models, and regulations.
The online Stormwater Manual is currently offline. If you have questions or need assistance in the interim, please contact Mike Trojan: firstname.lastname@example.org or at 651-699-2418.