December 2018: What's new
Question: I still need to take industrial stormwater training. Are there any training opportunities available?
Answer: MPCA has created its first-ever online training module for the 2015-2020 industrial stormwater permit. It takes approximately one hour to complete. Check it out!
A searchable database to find detailed information about industrial stormwater facilities. Permittees: download your quarterly sampling forms, annual report, and change form here.
10 steps to compliance
Industrial Stormwater e-Newsletters
- Featured article: 2020 permit issuance update
- Fully online industrial stormwater training now available!
- U of M announces first training workshop of 2019
- Upcoming industrial stormwater compliance webinar
- More salt = more pollution
- National Pollution Prevention Conference: an update
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Tips and suggestions
- Featured article: September 13: next U of M training workshop
- 2020 general permit reissuance, an update
- MPCA presenting at national pollution prevention conference
- MN 2018 Conference on the Environment
- Words from one permittee
- Industrial stormwater training workshop just announced!
- Grant assistance for installing stormwater Best Management Practices
- Digital Document Libraries: New water tools to help you!
- MPCA updates wastewater web pages
- You can make a difference in our water quality, at work AND at home!
- Coal tar sealant ban
- National industrial stormwater updates
- Keeping your Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan updated
Program contact information
- Email: Send an email to the Industrial Stormwater Program: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @melissawmpca
- Call the stormwater hotline: 651-757-2119 or 800-657-3804 (non-metro only) for questions related to industrial, construction and municipal stormwater.
- Engineering questions Brian Schweiss, 651-757-2709
- Fees contact: email@example.com
- Contact program staff:
About the Industrial Stormwater Program
- Develop an effective Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) which contains your Stormwater Control Measures, described as Best Management Practices (BMPs).
- Manage stormwater runoff by meeting the permit requirements or certify condition of No Exposure.
- Read and comply with the Multi-Sector General Permit for Industrial Activity (wq-strm3-67a)