Industrial stormwater annual fees due
The Industrial Stormwater Annual Fee invoices for calendar year 2018 were sent out April 11. Payment is due by May 11, 2019, or late fees will be assessed. You may return payment with the invoice stub in the envelope provided, or visit www.pca.state.mn.us/pay-online to pay by e-Check, VISA, or MasterCard. Questions? E-mail us: email@example.com.
A searchable database to find detailed information about industrial stormwater facilities. Permittees: download your quarterly sampling forms, annual report, and change form here.
10 steps to compliance
Industrial Stormwater e-Newsletters
- Featured article: Could your facility flood?
- Upcoming training opportunities
- New permit documents and guidance
- Wet season makes for great samples
- The Big Question: 'What’s required of me for the year?'
- Featured article: 2020 permit issuance update
- Fully online industrial stormwater training now available!
- U of M announces first training workshop of 2019
- Upcoming industrial stormwater compliance webinar
- More salt = more pollution
- National Pollution Prevention Conference: an update
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Tips and suggestions
- Featured article: September 13: next U of M training workshop
- 2020 general permit reissuance, an update
- MPCA presenting at national pollution prevention conference
- MN 2018 Conference on the Environment
- Words from one permittee
Program contact information
- Email: Send an email to the Industrial Stormwater Program: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call the stormwater hotline: 651-757-2119 or 800-657-3804 (non-metro only) for questions related to industrial, construction and municipal stormwater.
- Engineering questions Brian Schweiss, 651-757-2709
- Fees contact: email@example.com
- Contact program staff:
About the Industrial Stormwater Program
- Develop an effective Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) which contains your Stormwater Control Measures, described as Best Management Practices (BMPs).
- Manage stormwater runoff by meeting the permit requirements or certify condition of No Exposure.
- Read and comply with the Multi-Sector General Permit for Industrial Activity (wq-strm3-67a)