February 2019: What's new
Question: When is the next University of Minnesota training workshop? Are there other training opportunities?
Answer: The next Industrial Stormwater Regulations, SWPPPs, Sampling and Monitoring workshop will be held on March 14, 2019 in White Bear Lake. Register at: www.erosion.umn.edu. Also, check out the MPCA’s fully online industrial stormwater training module. It takes elements of the above workshop and condenses it down to less than an hour, and you can view at your own pace.
A searchable database to find detailed information about industrial stormwater facilities. Permittees: download your quarterly sampling forms, annual report, and change form here.
10 steps to compliance
Industrial Stormwater e-Newsletters
- Featured article: 2020 permit issuance update
- Fully online industrial stormwater training now available!
- U of M announces first training workshop of 2019
- Upcoming industrial stormwater compliance webinar
- More salt = more pollution
- National Pollution Prevention Conference: an update
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Tips and suggestions
- Featured article: September 13: next U of M training workshop
- 2020 general permit reissuance, an update
- MPCA presenting at national pollution prevention conference
- MN 2018 Conference on the Environment
- Words from one permittee
- Industrial stormwater training workshop just announced!
- Grant assistance for installing stormwater Best Management Practices
- Digital Document Libraries: New water tools to help you!
- MPCA updates wastewater web pages
- You can make a difference in our water quality, at work AND at home!
- Coal tar sealant ban
- National industrial stormwater updates
- Keeping your Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan updated
Program contact information
- Email: Send an email to the Industrial Stormwater Program: email@example.com
- Twitter: @melissawmpca
- Call the stormwater hotline: 651-757-2119 or 800-657-3804 (non-metro only) for questions related to industrial, construction and municipal stormwater.
- Engineering questions Brian Schweiss, 651-757-2709
- Fees contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact program staff:
About the Industrial Stormwater Program
- Develop an effective Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) which contains your Stormwater Control Measures, described as Best Management Practices (BMPs).
- Manage stormwater runoff by meeting the permit requirements or certify condition of No Exposure.
- Read and comply with the Multi-Sector General Permit for Industrial Activity (wq-strm3-67a)