Industrial stormwater general permit, 2020-2025
A searchable database to find detailed information about industrial stormwater facilities. Permittees: download your quarterly sampling forms, annual report, and change form here.
10 steps to compliance
Industrial Stormwater e-Newsletters
- Featured article: Could your facility flood?
- Upcoming training opportunities
- New permit documents and guidance
- Wet season makes for great samples
- The Big Question: 'What’s required of me for the year?'
Published: March 21, 2019
- Featured article: 2020 permit issuance update
- Fully online industrial stormwater training now available!
- U of M announces first training workshop of 2019
- Upcoming industrial stormwater compliance webinar
- More salt = more pollution
- National Pollution Prevention Conference: an update
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Tips and suggestions
Published: December 03, 2018
- Featured article: September 13: next U of M training workshop
- 2020 general permit reissuance, an update
- MPCA presenting at national pollution prevention conference
- MN 2018 Conference on the Environment
- Words from one permittee
Published: September 04, 2018
Program contact information
- Email: email@example.com
- Call the stormwater hotline: 651-757-2119 or 800-657-3804 (non-metro only) for questions related to industrial, construction and municipal stormwater.
- Engineering questions: Brian Schweiss, 651-757-2709
- Fees contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact program staff: Statewide staff coverage map: Industrial Stormwater (wq-strm3-36)
About the Industrial Stormwater Program
- Develop an effective Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) which contains your Stormwater Control Measures, described as Best Management Practices (BMPs).
- Manage stormwater runoff by meeting the permit requirements or certify condition of No Exposure.
- Read and comply with the Multi-Sector General Permit for Industrial Activity (wq-strm3-67a)