The MPCA works with the State's Department of Administration to develop specifications designed to reduce the impacts of targeted product and service contracts. Many state contracts may be used by public entities in Minnesota. Certain non-profits are also eligible to purchase from state contracts.
Read more about Minnesota's Cooperative Purchasing Venture (CPV) online to learn about accessing state contracts.
Information Technology (IT)
Building and facility
Contract Release B-308(5). Requirements for fluorescent and compact fluorescent (electronic only) and electronic and magnetic HID
Contract Release C-432(5). Product requirements including recycled-content, green label certification, and recycling.
Lamps (w-ps3-29) Contract Release L-290(5)
Paint and Related Materials (w-ps3-30) Contract Release P-734(5)
- Cleaning supplies and floor care products (w-ps3-25) Contract Release C-252(5)
- Compostable bags (w-ps3-26) Contract Release: B-351(5)
- Dish and laundry cleaning compounds (w-ps3-33) Contract Release C-983(5)
- Janitorial paper products (w-ps3-28) Contract Release P-661(5)
Cleaners, sanitizers, and disinfectants
An evaluation of cleaners, sanitizers, and disinfectants that provide optimal performance while also protecting human health and the environment.
- Innovative Office Solutions for office supplies. Look for the green chasing arrows symbol to determine whether the product contains recycled content
- Compostable food ware (w-ps3-27) Contract Release F- 535(5)
- Drilling (w-ps3-32) Contract Release D-203(5)