The quarterly Small Business Enterprise covers compliance issues, pollution prevention and training. Plus, subscribers can get timely updates through GovDelivery.
- Small business regulatory or sustainability questions? Contact us - we’re here to help!
- Flood preparedness protects your business and builds resiliency
- Dangerous Man Brewing reduces BPA exposure from receipts
- A low-salt diet…for your sidewalks
- Up to $5M in MPCA diesel grants likely this fall
- Industrial stormwater training workshop
- MNTAP intern symposium features environmental business results - register today!
Older issues in the archive.
Compliance calendars can be used to keep records and log inspections, keep you up to date on regulations affecting your business, and provide great ideas for pollution prevention and waste reduction (and related cost savings).
To request a free calendar, call the SBEAP hotline at 651-282-6143 or 800-657-3938.
Download and print a calendar. Note: to print like a calendar, set your print properties to "flip up" the pages.
- Compliance calendar: Aboveground storage tanks (p-sbap5-01)
- Compliance calendar: Aggregate facilities (p-sbap-02) Learn more on the aggregate sector page.
- Compliance calendar: Dry cleaners (p-sbap5-04) Learn more on the dry cleaner sector page.
- Construction Stormwater Inspection Checklist (wq-strm2-36) This checklist replaces the Construction Stormwater compliance calendar. The fact sheet Construction Stormwater Permit Overview (wq-strm2-05) lists when to do inspections.
Out of print
These calendars will not be updated, but you can print out monthly log sheets to help with your recordkeeping.
Environmental Guide for Small Businesses in Minnesota
Created for small manufacturers as a user-friendly guide to Minnesota's environmental regulations. The goal is to give you enough information to quickly determine whether your business is subject to a regulation and where to go for more help.
- Short chapters focused by rule areas.
- A flow chart helps you determine which rules apply to your business.
- Details on regulation and step-by-step approach to complying.
- Resources for additional information and assistance.
Download or call the SBEAP Hotline to request a free printed copy: 651-282-6143 or 800-657-3938