The Policy Committee consists of a minimum of five voting members and a maximum of a non-majority of the current seated voting Clean Water Council (Council) members.
The Policy Committee:
- Reviews existing policy information from the Council meetings and relevant reports
- Prepares policy recommendations for the Council
- Is accountable and advisory to the full Council
- Solicits input on potential policy recommendations from stakeholder groups, agencies, and other experts
- Elects its own Chair and Vice-Chair
Policy Committee meetings are usually held on the fourth Friday of the month. All are invited to attend.