The Policy Committee consists of a minimum of five voting members and a maximum of a non-majority of the current seated voting Clean Water Council (Council) members.
The Policy Committee:
- Reviews existing policy information from the Council meetings and relevant reports
- Prepares policy recommendations for the Council
- Is accountable and advisory to the full Council
- Solicits input on potential policy recommendations from stakeholder groups, agencies, and other experts
- Elects its own Chair and Vice-Chair
Membership of this committee is reviewed every year or by the Council Chair’s discretion and is approved by the Council.
Policy Committee members: Representative Patty Acomb, John Barten (Committee Chair), Pam Blixt, Warren Formo, Bob Hoefert, Rylee Main, Victoria Reinhardt (Committee Vice Chair) and Phillip Sterner
- CWC de-icing chloride reduction policy (wq-cwc1-20)
- CWC Pharmaceutical Pollution Prevention Policy (wq-cwc1-21)
FY20-21 Clean Water Fund and Policy Recommendations
Policy Committee meetings
The Policy Committee meetings are usually held on the fourth Friday of the month. All are invited to attend.
Next scheduled meeting
Friday, Feb. 14, at the St. Paul office of the MPCA
Agenda, meeting time, and packet will be posted when available
To join the meetings via Webex, contact Brianna Frisch.
Online resources go back 6 months. For assistance with older materials, please contact Clean Water Council staff.
No January 2020 meeting
No December 2019 meeting
No October 2019 meeting
No August 2019 meeting