The Minnesota Pollution Control Agency offers training for professionals who must follow environmental regulations or get certain licenses or professional registrations.
Toolkits and marketing
Use these educational and marketing materials to help with your efforts to boost public participation in household hazardous waste programs throughout Minnesota.
Resources and publications
- Household hazardous waste disposal guide (7-county metro area)
- Household hazardous waste disposal guide (Greater Minnesota)
- Dispose of hazardous waste safely
- Electronic waste
- Fluorescent light bulbs: Use them, recycle them
- Household battery recycling and disposal
- Lead recalls and proper management
- Using and Managing Energy-efficient Fluorescent and HID Lights
- Pesticides - Minnesota Department of Agriculture