The State of Minnesota holds contracts with businesses that provide environmental emergency response services. Contractors may offer more services than outlined in their contract with the state, including hazardous materials response.
This list is provided for informational purposes only — it is not an endorsement, and anyone using it is advised to check the capabilities and rates of contractors.
|Bay West Environmental||St. Paul||Bill Lazarz (800-279-0456, 651-291-0456)|
|Bay West Environmental||Duluth||Bill Lazarz (800-279-0456, 218-740-0110)|
|West Central Environmental Consultants Inc.||Morris||Doug Stahman (800-422-8356, 888-923-2778)|
|West Central Environmental Consultants Inc.||New Hope||Steve Carlson (800-422-8356, 763-315-4818)|
- 24-hour, statewide response
- Level A, B, C and D responses
- Vacuum trucks, sorbents (booms, pads, sweeps, pillows, etc.), carbon filtration systems, groundwater remediation systems
- Investigate, contain and recover spills/releases on land (including the excavation of contaminated soils) and surface water
- Collect and analyze air contaminant levels during chemical fires or other fire
- Investigate and mitigate petroleum vapor and product in sewer systems and utility conduits
- Investigate and manage unknown, abandoned wastes or mystery spills or releases
- Collecting samples and lab analysis
- Manage wastes generated during an emergency response or natural disasters, including biomedical or infectious waste