Each year, the MPCA submits reports to the Legislature. Check this page regularly for new issues and agency recommendations as the legislative session progresses.
- Obsolete, unnecessary or duplicative rules (lrp-gen-2sy19)
- Environmental permitting efficiency report (lrp-gen-1sy19)
- Superfund Program Biennial Report - FY 2017 and 2018 (lrc-s-1sy19)
- NPDES/SDS Permits: Water Quality Standards and Municipalities (lrwq-wwprm-1sy19)
- 2018 Residential Well Sampling for PFAS Compounds (lrc-prp-1sy19)
- Priority qualified facility spending-Closed Landfill Investment Fund (lrc-clf-1sy19)
- Rulemaking Docket & Record (lrp-mmrule-1sy19)
- The air we breathe 2019 (lraq-1sy19)
- Greenhouse Gas Emissions: 1990-2016 (lraq-2sy19)
- 3M Settlement biannual report and Spending Plan for FY2020 (lrc-prp-3sy19)
- 3M Settlement biannual report (lrc-pfc-2sy19a)
- 3M Settlement — determining how priorities will be met (lrc-pfc-1sy19)
What is the state of Minnesota’s air quality? Who is most affected? What is the MPCA doing to protect and improve Minnesota’s air quality? Every two years the MPCA reports on the state of our air in The Air We Breathe report. The report also provides information on major emissions sources, disproportionate impacts of air pollution, emerging issues, and how we work with outside partners to improve the air.