A traveling exhibit and community engagement initiative that explores the science, history, story, culture, and relationships of water in Minnesota. Locally hosted by Happy Dancing Turtle.
- Stories from people in this watershed about the role water plays in their work and recreation.
- Interactive exhibits about what makes this watershed unique and the challenges around keeping water healthy.
- Events to help you discover many ways to engage in water protection.
- Monday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wednesday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Friday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.