Join the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency and the University of Minnesota Water Resources Center for this free workshop in St. Cloud.
The new Clean Sweep Program aims to provide you with the tools, training, and resources you need to develop or enhance a street sweeping program for water quality.
The workshops will include:
- Summary of direct and indirect benefits of enhanced street sweeping
- Decision tree tool and guidance for MS4s considering a street sweeping program for water quality
- Quick estimating tool for estimating total solids and phosphorus from potential street sweeping efforts to aid in planning efforts
- Equipment showcase: Information on pros and cons of different street sweepers presented by suppliers
- Planning resources to help prioritize street sweeping routes to maximize benefit
- MPCA materials guidance on when and how to test street sweeping materials
- Discussion on materials management challenges and cost-effective options for reusing and disposing of street sweeping materials
Registration required for this free event. Lunch will be provided.
Limited spots available — register early.