Make a payment
Convenient electronic payment for selected invoices, licenses and permits.
MPCA e-Services gives users online access to apply for permits, submit regulatory data and information for compliance requirements, and pay fees and invoices.
Click on the link to one of the services listed below to go to the proper login page.
- Air quality permit administrative amendments — For individual permit holders only
- Air quality individual permit reissuance — For individual permit holders only
- Air quality dispersion modeling
- Ballast water permits
- Construction Stormwater permits
- Electronic Discharge Monitoring Report submittal
- Aboveground storage tank permit reissuance applications
- Hazardous waste generator license renewal applications
- Notice of permit termination
- Notification of regulated hazardous waste activities
- Remediation field work notification service
- Voluntary Remediation or Brownfield Programs enrollment
- Yard waste compost permit-by-rule applications
If you are new to any of the services listed above, you can get tips about setting up and managing your account in this "getting started" document: Getting started with MPCA e-Services
- Air Emission Inventory Submittal — CEDR
- Log in as guest to submit a complaint about a possible environmental violation (no need to set up an account to use this service)
- Guidance: Notification of permit termination e-Service (p-gen1-18)
If you are a company official and need to remove e-Services access to your facility for a user, use the form below.
MPCA e-Services give users online access to apply for permits, submit regulatory data and information for compliance requirements, and pay fees and invoices. e-Services is a work in progress — more services will be able to be conducted electronically as our data and information management systems are more fully developed.
If you are concerned about security, read the MPCA's online security policy.
Who can use these online services?
E-Services can be used by anyone required to submit data to the agency for one of the services provided. Not all permitting and data submitting requirements are currently available, but new services will be added in the future.
To get started, click on a link to one of the services listed above and set up an account. Online help is available for each service.
For the Environmental Complaint service, no account is required.