These ten lakes are included in the TMDL: East Boot, Fish, Goose, Hay, Jellum’s, Loon, Louise, Long, Mud, and South Twin.
Map and location
The project area is located in northeastern Washington County, which includes the cities of Marine on St. Croix and parts of Stillwater and Hugo.
More maps are available using the MPCA's Impaired Waters Viewer.
TMDL report and implementation plan
- Carnelian-Marine-St. Croix Watershed District Multi-Lakes TMDL
- Carnelian-Marine-St. Croix Watershed District Multi-Lakes TMDL — EPA approval letter (Sept. 18, 2012)
- Carnelian Marine WD Multi Lakes: TMDL Implementation Plan (August 30, 2013)
- Carnelian Marine St. Croix Watershed District 12 Lakes TMDL Phase 1 Report
- Ten Year Comprehensive Water Management Plan
- Carnelian Marine St. Croix Watershed District
- Washington Conservation District
- City of Marine on St. Croix
- Metropolitan Council of Environmental Services (MCES)
- Minnesota Board of Water and Soil Resources (BWSR) li>
- Minnesota Department of Natural Resources
TMDL Project Manager
520 Lafayette Rd
St. Paul, MN 55155