A disproportionate amount of staff time is spent processing hard copy documents. With advancements in technology and ever-increasing resource restrictions, we need to adjust our process to become more efficient. Thank you to everyone who already uses electronic reporting. The MPCA requests you implement an electronic reporting strategy or supply the need for a waiver to submit by other means.
- Routine Report submissions must be sent to: AQRoutineReport.PCA@state.mn.us
- To assist with processing, please include the submittal date and a brief description as part of the submitted document title:
- Example: 1-28-16, DRF-1, DRF-2, CR-04
- Example: 1-28-16, Pt 60 MM Compliance Report
- Example: 1-28-16, DRF-1 and EU001 NOx, SO2, O2 RATA
Stack test reports
- Stack Test submissions must be sent to: SubmitStackTest.PCA@state.mn.us — not the individual in charge of the test
- For questions or concerns, contact the person who approved your test plan — not SubmitStackTest.PCA@state.mn.us.
- To assist with processing, please include the test date, emission unit number, and a brief description of the test as part of the submitted document title:
- Example: 3-1-2016, EU007, NOx and CO
It is important to note that anything submitted using an U.S. EPA-required method or format needs to continue to meet those requirements.