Section 319 funding round

The MPCA anticipates about $2.5 million will be available in the FFY2019 funding round for projects that will reduce nonpoint source pollution in Minnesota’s lakes, rivers, and streams. Funding for selected projects will be provided by Section 319 grant funds, contingent upon Congressional appropriation.

  • Coming soon! Check back often for the FFY2019 request for proposal and proposal forms
  • Now is the time to ask questions of the MPCA—once the RFP opens, one-on-one questions are prohibited
  • Tune in via Skype to one of the “How to apply for NPS funding at the MPCA” presentations: December 5 (2:00 p.m.) or December 13 (9:00 a.m.)

Stay up-to-date on the Section 319 grant RFP

Subscribe here for information about Federal Clean Water Act Section 319 Nonpoint Source Pollution grants and notification of postings for the next round of funding.