Step 6: Apply, modify, or terminate permit coverage/No Exposure certification

How do I apply for the Industrial Stormwater Permit or certify No Exposure?

Use the online application service in MPCA's e-Services portal.

Apply for coverage

Use the e-Service to apply for the 2020 Industrial Stormwater General Permit.

Terminate coverage

Submit changes to the existing coverage using the e-Services portal.

PDF icon Guidance: Notification of permit termination e-Service (p-gen1-18)

Obtain your Notice of Coverage

Upon completion of your online application for general industrial Stormwater coverage, obtain your documentation using the online Industrial Stormwater permit information tool.


Go to Step 7