Watershed Connections is a periodic e-newsletter from MPCA with updates on TMDL projects in the Minnesota, Crow and Lower Mississippi river basins.
- Monitoring season in review: Wet weather a challenge, several species of concern found
- 10 small watersheds selected for focused funding program
- Funding available for SWCDs to implement CREP in Minnesota
- Use de-icing salt sparingly to protect Minnesota waters
- Soil health expert to keynote MASWCD convention Dec. 9-11
It only takes 1 teaspoon of salt to permanently pollute 5 gallons of water. Here are some tips to keep you and our waters safe.
10 watersheds selected for longer-term federal funding as part of the transition in the federal Clean Water Act Section 319 program to more reliable funding focused on small watersheds.
Older issues are in the archive.
Contribute news and information
Contributions of news and information will be greatly appreciated! Your comments and suggestions are welcome.
Contact Forrest Peterson, MPCA-Willmar, email@example.com, 320-441-6972.