Transparency Times is the combined newsletter for members of the MPCA's citizen water-monitoring programs.
- Thank you for monitoring in 2019!
- New maps show the power of citizen-collected data
- 581 new waterbodies added to Impaired Waters list, 4 proposed for removal
- Can composting help Minnesota’s water quality? You bet!
- Water exchange webinars available on YouTube
- Wanted: High-quality photos For 2021 CMP calendar!
- MPCA teams up with Isaak Walton League for winter Salt Watch
- What's happening on Lake of the Woods?
- Workshop on winter fly fishing, trout & winter-active aquatic insects
- The River Continuum concept
- A light journey in the BWCAW
Published: January 29, 2020