Transparency Times is the combined newsletter for members of the MPCA's citizen water-monitoring programs.
- Thank you for being a Citizen Water Monitor in 2017
- 2017 MPCA Staff Monitoring Season In Review
- CMP Launching New Water Exchange Series on January 25
- Do You Have a Story or Photo to Share?
- Traveling Citizen Monitoring Program Exhibit Available for County Fairs & Other Water Events
- 2018 SWAG recipients seeking volunteers for water quality monitoring
- MPCA In-Depth: Stormwater Program
- CMP Website Construction Complete
- Citizen Science Book List
- Busy Fall Ice Recording Season
- Now accepting applications for CLMP+
- 20 years of Citizen Stream Monitoring!
- Success at last: Poplar River meets water quality goals
- Riparian revival
For more than a decade, local and state partners have been tackling stormwater and erosion problems on the Poplar River and won: The river is now meeting water quality standards for sediment.