Transparency Times is the combined newsletter for members of the MPCA's citizen water-monitoring programs.
- 2018 Citizen Monitoring Reports coming soon
- Trend analysis update
- New CMP promo video!
- Water Exchange Series
- Lawn signs available!
- We Are Water Exhibit in Austin
- Are monitoring site locations important? YES!
- Recap of 2019 Lake Ice-Out Season
- Report blue green algae blooms using BloomWatch app
- Stream sampling reminders
- CSMP monitor makes a difference in Meeker County!
- The Secchi Disk's role in teaching water stewardship at Wolf Ridge Environmental Learning Center
Published: June 10, 2019