Transparency Times is the combined newsletter for members of the MPCA's citizen water-monitoring programs.
- 2019 Citizen Monitoring Reports Ready!
- Monitoring during COVID-19
- EmpowerU training available to CMP volunteers
- An international effort to protect Rainy - Lake of the Woods watershed
- Darby Nelson's new book, For Love of a River: The Minnesota
- MN Department of Agriculture private well testing programs
- Can the presence of a lake association result in higher lake water clarity?
- National Coastal Condition Assessment 2020
- "Rock snot" algae found in Minnesota stream
- Long term Citizen Lake and Stream Monitoring
Published: May 27, 2020