Transparency Times is the combined newsletter for members of the MPCA's citizen water-monitoring programs.
- Thank you for monitoring during 2018!
- 2018 MPCA water monitoring season in review: Wet weather a challenge, several species of concern found
- Feeling Trendy?
- Land application of manure & state rules to protect water
- See-chi or See-ki?!
- Now accepting applications for CLMP+
- Speaking of trends: Here's why it's important to record Stream Stage Estimate each time you monitor!
- Volunteers needed to monitor & collect aquatic insects on snow in winter
- Metro river water quality: Long-term trends
- Field study of Plum Creek
- Building a Solar-powered pontoon
Published: January 31, 2019