Transparency Times is the combined newsletter for members of the MPCA's citizen water-monitoring programs.
- 2019 Secchi data wanted!
- Register for the Secchi Social!
- Results of Citizen Science Survey
- New CMP Facebook group
- Reflections Yearbook
- Minnesota Agricultural Water Quality Certification Program
- Minnesota is losing ice
- Water Storage Forum brings together citizens, experts to talk issues & opportunities
- Water Monitoring: Citizen science in action in the classroom
Published: September 18, 2019