Transparency Times is the combined newsletter for members of the MPCA's citizen water-monitoring programs.
- 2020 Secchi data wanted!
- EmpowerU course for citizen water monitors - sign up today!
- 2020 Secchi Social going virtual
- Citizen water monitoring at 2020 MN Association for Environmental Education Conference
- Testing the new online system
- 2020 water monitoring work
- We Are Water MN adapts to COVID-19
- One Watershed One Plan
- Become a Salt Watcher!
- Baby on the way for CLMP coordinator
- Using satellites to monitor algal blooms in near real-time on Lake of the Woods
- A farewell note from retiring CSMP coordinator, Laurie Sovell
- Differences in Secchi clarity across various ground cover conditions after heavy rains
Published: September 30, 2020