Transparency Times is the combined newsletter for members of the MPCA's citizen water-monitoring programs.
- Calling all 2018 Secchi data!
- Register for the Secchi Social today!
- MPCA is testing fish for PFAS
- Reflections on Reflections (survey!)
- Send us your best photos for the 2020 CMP calendar!
- Expanding volunteer water monitoring in the BWCA
- CLMP data essential to U of M program using satellites to monitor lake health
- Waterway Jay paddles for progress
- Assessing "unsewered areas" in Minnesota
- Thank you citizen volunteers for the important work you do
Published: September 12, 2018