Smart Salting Update newsletter addresses sources of chloride pollution in Minnesota, with the latest smart salting practices and resources — from winter maintenance to water softening.
Most recent issue
- Meet new MPCA Smart Salting staff
- New! MPCA Smart Salting for Local Leaders workshop
- Water softening rebate program
- GreenCorps member created online residential mini course helps balance salt use
- MnTAP industrial chloride project
- Loans for small businesses to upgrade equipment for chloride reduction
- 2022 Upcoming Smart Salting certification trainings and workshops
- Salt Symposium 2022 – August 2 & 3
Minnesota GreenCorps members serving with the City of Minneapolis developed a mini-course for residents about responsible use of deicing salt.
Subscribe or contribute
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with editorial questions or requests.