The MPCA's proposal to adjust fees for its water permitting programs will be available for public comment until 4:30 p.m. on Friday, March 13, 2020. See the Public notices page for more information. Submit comments in writing to the Office of Administrative Hearings, as directed in the public notice.
The MPCA has scheduled stakeholder meetings to share information on revising the water quality fee rules and the intent of this rulemaking. The meetings, which will be held during the public comment period, will also assist stakeholders wishing to submit written comments on the proposed rules.
- Wednesday, February 5, 2020. 1:00 p.m.–3:00 p.m. Douglas County Library, Large Conference Room, 720 Fillmore Street, Alexandria, MN 56308.
- Thursday, February 6, 2020. 10:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m. Marshall-Lyon County Library Community Room. 201 C Street, Marshall, MN 56258.
St. Paul and via Webex
- Monday, February 10, 2020. 10:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m. MPCA St. Paul office, Lower Level Conference Rooms. 520 Lafayette Road, St. Paul, MN 55102 and by Webex at:
- MPCA Brainerd office videoconference room. 7678 College Road, Suite 105, Baxter, MN 56425.
- MPCA Detroit Lakes office videoconference room. 714 Lake Avenue, Suite 220, Detroit Lakes, MN 56501.
- MPCA Duluth office videoconference room. 525 Lake Avenue South, Suite 400, Duluth, MN 55802.
- MPCA Mankato office videoconference room. 12 Civic Center Plaza, Suite 2165, Mankato, MN 56001.
- MPCA Marshall office videoconference room. 504 Fairgrounds Road, Suite 200, Marshall, MN 56258
- MPCA Rochester office videoconference room. 18 Wood Lake Drive SE, Rochester, MN 55904
- Presentation: Water permitting fee increases (wq-rule4-19i)
- Webex: Stakeholder meeting - Water Fee Rules (Feb. 10, 2020)
- Thursday, February 13, 2020. 1:00 p.m.–3:00 p.m. Olmsted County Government Center, Board Chambers. 151 4th Street SE, Rochester, MN 55904.
Learn more about the stakeholder meetings on the Water quality fee rules web page.