Administrative change request forms

Generally, Administrative Change Request forms are used to notify the MPCA of changes in facility name, ownership, contact person, location and termination. Specific changes that can be made depend on the type of permit or license — see specific form for details. Fees may apply. Find the type of permit or license for your facility from the list below.

Hazardous waste

Hazardous Waste Generator License. This form replaces U.S. EPA Form 8700-12 and U.S. EPA Form 8700-13A/B for Minnesota sites. Use this form if you are a Minimal/Very Small (VSQG)/Small (SQG)/Large Quantity Generator (LQG).

  •  Notification of Regulated Waste Activity — apply online.

Hazardous Waste Treatment, Storage, and Disposal (TSD) Permit


Notify the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency (MPCA) within 30 days after bringing a tank system into use or making a change in status or information. Applies to above-ground (AST) and underground storage tanks (UST).

Ten-day advance notice is required for certain activities related to underground storage tanks: Installation or replacement of regulated USTs, piping, and *NEW* dispensers; permanent UST closure; change to storage of a nonregulated substance; and *NEW* inspection of an internal UST lining.

Water quality

Air quality