We are excited to launch our new website that brings improved navigation, a seamless mobile experience, and accessibility enhancements. The look of the new website is designed to reflect our work and values.
As part of the redesign process, we refined and reorganized the website by simplifying our navigation and grouping similar content to create more intuitive experience. Our goal is to make content easier to find and explore.
This reorganization will require you to update any saved links to our website. We will make an effort to direct URLs to the correct places on the new website, but this will be a temporary fix and we recommend updating any saved or published links.
The new menu is designed to help you quickly find information and is divided into these sections:
- Air, Water, Land, Climate: Explaining our research and the condition of Minnesota environmental resources
- Trending Topics: Quick links to topics in the news, site and project information, compliance and enforcement
- Business With Us: Regulations, permitting, business, partner, and local government resources
- Get Engaged: Public participation, rulemaking, volunteer opportunities
- About MPCA: Data sources, environmental justice, legislative priorities, contact information, careers
Thank you for your patience and understanding.