To help save energy and money at the office and at home, don’t forget to…
Turn off lights
- At the office, turn off modular task lights when not needed and turn off conference room/office lights before the motion sensor kicks in.
- At home, turn off lights when you leave a room.
Shut down your computer and monitor
- At the office, turn off your computer monitor and tower at the end of the day.
- At home, shut down your computer and monitor before you go to bed and when you leave the house.
Close the blinds
- Lowering blinds is an easy way to keep heat in during winter months.