In an effort to reduce waste, we offer links to electronic versions of many Eco Experience handouts and references.
- MPCA's climate change web pages
- Global warming and climate change in Minnesota
- Trees likely to survive in Minnesota's changing climate
- How to build a wood shed
- Burn dry firewood: Is your wood ready to burn?
- Fact sheet - If you're burning garbage, you're making poison
- Why drive electric vehicles? (Drive Electric Minnesota)
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
- How to compost your organic waste
- Diagnosing common backyard composting problems
- Build your own compost bin
- Compost your food scraps indoors
- How do I use my compost?
- How to grow a healthy, no-waste lawn and garden
- Minnesota-made, recycled-content products
- Pallet compost bin instructions
- Volunteer water monitoring
- Fish consumption advice (Minnesota Department of Health)
- Drinking water information (Minnesota Dept. of Health)
- Blue Thumb - Planting for Clean Water
- Fact sheets about groundwater quality in Minnesota (Freshwater Society)
Nature Adventure Play