Virtual MS4 Permit Chloride Discussion
Get a step ahead on planning ways to meet upcoming chloride permit requirements!
Virtual discussion with MS4 communities and MPCA staff to learn about the new MS4 permit requirements for chloride. Hear how other MS4s have proactively benefited from chloride reduction actions ahead of the new requirements, as well as lowering their environmental impact.
Free, online informal discussion via WebEx
Contact Brooke Asleson email@example.com or Cole Landgraf firstname.lastname@example.org with questions and to register.
Visit the MPCA water permit holders and chloride website for permit updates.
• Get firsthand knowledge about the new requirements: MPCA staff detail the new permit requirements, how to access guidance materials, find funding resources, and will cover the MPCA Smart Salting Certification Training Program and the Smart Salting tool
• Realize chloride reduction benefits: Its achievable to make the changes
• Feel more confident: Hear what other MS4 communities are already doing
• Learn and share ideas: Discuss chloride reduction actions and questions in a panel style Q&A
• Network to share experiences, lessons learned and connect with other water resource professionals in neighboring MS4 communities
• Discover new resources: Discuss available and needed resources