Apply now for a CWP loan. The MPCA is accepting applications for water resource projects to be funded through the CWP Loan Program.
- Funds available: Over $15 million for fiscal years 2018 and 2019
- The maximum loan award for a project: $2 million
- Interest rate: Zero percent
- Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis; funding will be approved based on available loan funds.
Request for proposals
Application forms and full details of this loan opportunity are found in the request for proposals: who may apply, funding priorities, activities eligible for funding, and other information that will help you plan your project and submit a complete application.
- Clean Water Partnership Loan Program - Request for proposals (wq-cwp7-35b)
- Minnesota Rules - Clean Water Partnership Financial Assistance (7076)
The Minnesota Pollution Control Agency (MPCA) reserves the right to amend this Request for Proposals (RFP) at any time. Issuance of this RFP does not obligate the MPCA to make any loan awards.