Technician certification

The Minnesota Pollution Control Agency  requires technician certification for persons servicing and disposing of appliances containing refrigerant and the servicing, and in some cases, disposal of motor vehicle air conditioners.

For information on becoming certified, contact the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency at:

More information

For questions about technician certification or to submit a complaint, contact EPA Stratospheric Protection Division.