As part of an outreach and assistance program for the regulated community, the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency (MPCA) has developed this manual to support the correct use of permitting processes involved with changes and modifications at major NSR Sources.
The manual clearly defines the permit process requirements, and highlights new options for major NSR sources recently made available by changes associated with recent New Source Review Reform.
The MPCA hopes that this manual, and training opportunities associated with it, will enable those responsible for submitting permit modification applications provide MPCA with more complete and accurate documents that facilitate application review and shortens the application process timeline.
Major Source Modification and New Source Review Reform Training Manual
- Table of Contents, Acknowledgements
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Calculations
- Chapter 3: Major Permit Amendment
- Chapter 4: Putting it All Together
- Chapter 5: NSR/PSD Permit
- Chapter 6: SIP- or Modeling-Based Limit
- Chapter 7: Changes that Don’t Require a Major Permit
- Chapter 8: Dispersion Modeling Analysis
- Chapter 9: Environmental Review
- Chapter 10: Air Emissions Risk Analysis
- Chapter 11: Blue Ox Woodworks Example