The webcast you have accessed has been removed from the on-demand server due to space constraints. We have more recorded content than we can store.
Contact the MPCA webcast group to discuss options for getting access to this older content:
- Copy on CD-ROM or DVD-ROM: Webcasts can be copied to disc media and mailed. The content can be played on most computers using a web browser.
- Download: Meeting content can be downloaded from an FTP server and played locally on most computers using a web browser. Files are large, so this option works best for high-speed internet connections.
- Repost: It may be possible to republish the webcast for a short time for online review and reference.
For further assistance, e-mail MPCA's webcast group: email@example.com
Selected webcast downloads
Zip archives are large and require download from our FTP server; they cannot be played from our server.
- Download the archive
- Extract the contents into a folder on a PC with a Silverlight-enabled browser
- Open the file "StandardPlayer.html" in that browser and the presentation should load and begin; look for browser warnings about enabling Silverlight or allowing access to your PC.
Webcast download - BATHTUB training (day 2)