News More news
- Keep Jack Frost out of septic systems as cold temperatures arrive
- MPCA recommends low-salt diet for Minnesota waters
- Multi-agency research project finds half of Minnesota’s stream miles physically altered
- In response to wastewater violation, city of Perham working with industries to eliminate odors from ponds
- MPCA announces 2014 draft Impaired Waters list
- The demographics of garbage: What are Minnesotans really throwing away?
- Open house events scheduled to review, comment on statewide effort to reduce nutrients contributing to water pollution