Requests for Proposals for contracts, grants and loans
The MPCA has various contract needs and opportunities available for grants and other financial assistance for environmental projects in Minnesota. See MPCA's current requests for proposals page.
The Minnesota Pollution Control Agency offers a variety of programs and resources designed to help businesses comply with environmental regulations. Resources are also available to help them go above and beyond compliance, and to become outstanding environmental performers. Resources are also available to help local governments operate their solid waste programs efficiently and effectively. Listed below are MPCA contacts and phone numbers, and links to frequently requested information.
MPCA general information
651-296-6300 or toll free: 800-657-3864, or use your preferred telecommunications relay service. Requests for general information can also be emailed to Info.email@example.com
- Searchable MPCA Staff Directory
- MPCA staff phone directory (updated monthly)
- MPCA Information Referral Index (IRI) (updated monthly) — Who to call by topic/issue.
Report environmental emergencies by calling the Minnesota Duty Officer at 651-649-5451 or toll-free at 800-422-0798. TTY users can call 651-297-5353 or 800-627-3529 using your peferred telecommunicayions relay service.
Find the right program or staff person to contact with your questions on specific environmental topics.
Student Guide to Environmental Information
Answers questions commonly requested for school homework. Examples include: what is pollution, ways to prevent pollution, environmental rules and regulations.
MPCA Resource Center and Library The Resource Center serves the environmental information needs of staff and provides information resources to the public.
Local government assistance
- Local government assistance unit
- Feedlots - County Program
- Stop backyard trash burning
- Environmentally preferable purchasing
- Minnesota GreenStep Cities
Tips for consumers
- Small Business Environmental Assistance Program
- Rules and Regulations
- Pollution Prevention
- Minnesota Technical Assistance Program
- Minnesota Business First Stop
Recycling and market development
- Recycling market development
- Minnesota Recycling Markets Directory
- Minnesota Recycled Products Directory